*** Crafting and General Life from Becky and her little sidekick Dylan ***

Monday 15 August 2011

Love is in the Air!

Hi Everyone!


I was contacted by a lovely lady called Linda yesterday who asked if she could show the card I made yesterday on her blog 'Uniquely Yours' which features all kinds of pretty handmade goods she has found on Folksy... so today I was a little bit chuffed :-)


I think I am becoming a little bit addicted to Folksy and already have a list of things I'd like for Christmas lol... favourites so far include a crochet giraffe... and a pair of knitted baby sandals (don't have a baby to put them on yet but hoping one of my friends reproduces soon so I can buy them he he!!)



But before I go... can I wish my bestest friends Arline and Steve a happy First wedding Anniversary... this is the card I made for them using a Penny Black image and an organza flower which I made myself :-) Their wedding was purple and silver themed so I used this as the inspiration on the card...



Here is the flower close up made with organza ribbon and pearls... pretty if I do say so myself he he!!



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges if I may...


The Ribbon Girl - Use Ribbon


Penny Black - Touchy Feely

Love Becky xx

11 comments:

Doreen said...

What a pretty card.xxx

Kath Stewart said...

such a beautiful card becky and wow your flower is stunning...thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday and The Ribbon Girls...hugs kath xxx

cheryl said...

oh this is one beautiful card hun the color tones on this,are just gorgeous,loveing the detail hugs cherylxxx

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous card Becky, beautiful colours.
luv
Debby

darcy48 said...

Oh I see what you were up to now Becky its very clever of you and I know it will be well received can't believ they have been married a year already! mummy arlinex. ps looking forward to our weekend away in November

Crafting Diva said...

HI Becky hope you and family are well stunning card just love your handmade flower you should sell some of these on your new shop. I had a look it's fab full of lots of goodies!!! congrats on the lady wanted to show your love card I can see why it was lovely hugs from Lisa

Arline said...

Thanks huni....tis a beautiful card...wish I looked like that stamp...hehe! Best get back on that Wii Fit! Was lovely, thank you hun!xx

Crafting Diva said...

HI Becky thanks for the vist to my blog yes your right that card I made was for the Humphrey goodies fingers crossed they haven't announced the winners yet!!! are you going to give cardmarker of the year a go this year? hugs from Lisa

Riet said...

What a gorgeoous card Becky.

Hugs Riet.xx

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

This is a stunner Becky, love love love it

Thanks for joining in this week's Penny Black Saturday Challenge

Ali x

Bubbles said...

Truly gorgeous! love the image and you flower is beautiful! can't believe it's been a year that you were showing us the wedding piccies, how time flies!
Joanne x