*** Crafting and General Life from Becky and her little sidekick Dylan ***

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Back to School...

It was Dylan's first day back at school today so I made him a good luck card. I didn't have an image to use so I quickly drew a little boy and he liked it so I was pleased :0) The papers were from Making cards magazine so it really was an inexpensive card to make!


Here are some photos which I took of him this morning... he was very brave although he did tell me that he shed a few tears before lunch as he missed me bless!




Eventhough he's now in Year 1 he's still my baby!


And this was what he thought of me taking all the photos!


We had lots of cuddles before he went school!


Love my little man!


Thanks for looking xx

5 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya Becky, what a fabulous card you made for Dylan, so very special to keep for him too. I love all your photos, such happy memories of a very special time in their young lives. You look so very proud of your boy, and quite rightly soo.
Love Sandra xxx

Arline said...

Aww he is sooo sweet and so grown up already! Fabby card hun!xx

Bubbles said...

Fabulous card Becky, love the little chap you drew, and the personalized star!!
Fab piccies, and don't you look all posh for the school run!!!
glad he got on ok.
Joanne x

darcy48 said...

Hi Becky aww you'll soon forget he is back at school how like Mr Becky is he getting! Love the card you made I think you should design your own stamps mrs. Love mammy arlinex

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Becky how are you? hope all is well? love your back to school card and sure you little boy did too. Hope to catch up soon hugs from Lisa